- Steven Svoboda of Attorneys for the Rights of the Child talks with Maria Sanchez, March 17, 2014
- Toby Lichtig of the New Humanist discusses (0:40-9:40) his article in the October 8, 2012 issue.
- The world has its say on BBC Radio 1, July 12, 2012
- Jewish mother Jenny Goodman discusses the German law with an Imam on BBC Radio 4, June 29, 2012
- Glen Callender of CAN-FAP talks on Friendly Fire (Newstalk 1010, 7:15 on) June 27, 2012
- Dr Ronald Goldman on Safe Space Radio, May 23, 2012
- The Cut podcast; Q&As and interviews from the tour of Cut: slicing through the myths of circumcision
- J. Steven Svoboda of Attorneys for the Rights of the Child on Walden's Pond on September 26, 2010
- Georganne Chapin of Intact America
- Stephen Svoboda of Attorney's for the Rights of the Child on Walden's Pond (starts 7'20" in), December 25, 2011
- Matthew Hess (MGM Bill), David Maass et al. on KPBS These Days (San Diego)
- Eliyahu Ungar-Sargon debates Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, July 18, 2011
- The Rape of the Cock at the NZ Skeptics conference, 26 September 2009
- Tina Kimmell tells Dr Winston about the San Francisco MGM Bill on KUSF, November 25, 1010
- Ron Low of TLC Tugger with Howard Stern, March 29, 2011 (save 24Mb file to local computer before playing)
- The Holy Atheist, Stevie Ray Fromstein, attempts to talk his cousin out of having her future son circumcised (50:21, 92.2MB).
- Dr Christopher Guest tells The Whole Story.
- Stefan Molyneux tells The Truth About Circumcision
- A powerful documentary from South Africa about botches and deaths from tribal circumcision.
- "Als Jude sage ich, Beschneidung ist ein barbarischer Akt" ["As a Jew I say circumcision is a barbaric act".] Austrian scientist Jerome Segal
Die Beschneidung und der Weihnachtsbaum (English subtitles: Circumcision and the Christmas Tree)
- Snijden in eigen vlees (Cutting one's
own Flesh - in Dutch only)
- Lena Nyhus of Intact Denmark interviews a Muslim who did not circumcise (In Danish with English subtitles).
- Videos from Genital Integrity Awareness Week, Washington DC, April 2013:
- Videos from the Helsinki Symposium on Genital Autonomy, September 30 - October 3, 2012:
- Videos from the Berkeley Symposium on Genital Autonomy, 29-31 July, 2010:
- Duncan Trussell and Joe Rogan pull no punches (NSFW), October 8, 2012
- Reactions to the German court decision:
- Rally at the Cologne courthouse on the first anniversary of the decision, including Dr. Wolfram Hartmann, President of the German Pediatric Society, May 7,2013
- Beschneidungsdebatte aus Perspektive des Kinderschutzes (Circumcision debate from a child-protection perspective) Eran Sadeh, Founder, "Protect the Child", Israel (in English) (in Hebrew)
- A debate at Victoria University of Wellington Centre for Public Law (1:04:15 low-res, poor sound), August 28, 2012
- Reactions to the 2012 AAP circumcision policy:
- An open letter from Canada to Angela Merkel.
- Bonobo3D's excellent series of videos
- (In Hebrew) ????? ????? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ????? ??? ???? (Eight Reasons the Intact Penis Is Better than the Cut One)
- San Franciscans thank Germany for the Cologne court ruling (mit deutschen Untertiteln)
- David Smith of NORM-UK pwns the latest prostate cancer claim, March 18, 2012
- Freedom0speech's YouTube rebuttal of the CDC's campaign, December 20, 2010
- en français (mit deutcher Überstimme) Leben ohne Vorhaut - "Meine Beshneidung" Comic von Riad Sattouf
- Circoncision, escroquerie, acte de torture et de barbarie
- Freedom0speech pwns The Doctors
- and genital mutilation makes LatumWay incredibly angry
- Nick Zayas made "Snip-Snip" (NSFW) to help understand being intact.
- Xicto describes the difference circumcision makes to sex as she experiences it.
- Joe Rogan and guests chew the fat against circumcision (NSFW), March 18, 2012
- Dr Spock says (2'33") "Leave his poor little penis alone."
- Classic panel discussion with Dr Ed Wallerstein
- Lauren Ross on "The Most Popular Surgery" (40:00 in, 40:00 long, HIV debunked at 51:00)
- Ryan McAllister unveils The Elephant in the Hospital (33:33)
- Philospher Dr Diana Hsieh's Rationally Selfish video blog - very plain-spoken and straightforward.
- 19 year old SpinCycleSubmission talks about foreskin restoration, October 8, 2010
- Text-to-movie: Magic foreskin
- Davey Wavey on the Joys of Docking, June 18, 2012
- Meridian Frost on the Brutality of God: Genital Mutilation on YouTube
- Betty Dodson and Carlin Ross on the Sanctity of the Foreskin
- Egyptian women defend FGC / North Dakota boys defend MGC, October 12, 2011
- Your penis is normal, circumcising it wasn't - an answer to Planned Parenthood's "Different is Normal"
- Confessions of a circumcised American dad who changed his mind between sons. From the WHOLE Network.
- Reality Check debate.
- A medical student describes watching two circumcisions without anaesthetic.
- Jason Paige of "Blood Sweat & Tears" describes the horror of his own bris, and his mother, Charlie Paige on her "informed consent".
Ron Low's "Grow It Back Again" as broadcast on the Jay Thomas show.
- Rap! Leave those babies alone!
- A healthy dose of doubt
- Christopher Hitchens schools rabbi on circumcision
- Craig Ferguson pwns Dr Lisa Masterson from The Doctors
- A really angry Ujames on Circumcision and HIV, December 2010
- Sofiarune knows her science and statistics, December 2010
- 1997: "On Assignment" Comprehensive Maine TV feature
- Desmond Morris on (Islamic) male genital cutting.
- Dr Dean Edell on full disclosure in scientific research with religious implications (sound only)
- Joseph Campbell with some basic anthropology
- mediaoverloadbillion says
- College student and stripper Jamie Stroud talks about being intact.
- Morton Downey Jr show of the early 1990s. Much heat, some light.
- This is not new: Intactivist demonstrations of the 1990s
- Israeli documentary, Circumcision \ a film by Ari Libsker
- Interview with William Stowell and his lawyer, David Llewellyn about Stowell's successful lawsuit. Also at YouTube.
- Comedian and NORM-UK patron Alan Cumming interviewed briefly about circumcision and foreskin restoration.
- Dr Bob Sears on intact vs circumcised care - it's easier to leave them alone.
- Mr Paul Barman delivers an Intactivist Rap (sound only)
- "Mario's Law" Mother and Her Miami Lawyer Want Law Preventing Hospital Circumcisions
- Circumcision and HIV
- Circumcision Information Australia
- Peaceful Parenting
- Rolling Doughnut
- Intact Ameria's blog
- Intact by Default
- Banned from Baby Showers
- Gloria LeMay
- The Front Porch Swing
- Fondation FarReach/FarReach Foundation (Canada)
- Ending Unnecessary Male Circumcision in the UK
- The Emperor's New Cock (UK)
- Circumcison Doctors Australia
- Intactivists of Australasia
- Restoring Tally: A father talks with his son about infant circumcision
- Men Do Complain - its very title dispels one myth, and it avoids the c-word.
- Choose Intact
- Intact News
- Circumcision Insanity - mainly Facebook messages from unrepentant mothers of babies undergoing re-circumcision, and mothers who hate the idea but think circumcision is inevitable.
- Jim Thornton's Ripe Tomato blog tells how
- Kurt T describes how he learnt What I'm Missing
- Mindofown tells What it's like to have an intact penis
- The Barefoot Intactivist
- Intactivist Blog
- Birth Takes a Village
- Women are victims too
- A feminist-friendly male's blog: Male Circumcision or Women’s Health, Not Both: The Case of Zambia
- A mother of 8, "Beaupotamus", writes how she "suddenly became a mama bear".
- The Whole Baby Revolution
- Cogito on Why I will never attend a Brit Milah - with a statistical demolition of the "Circumcision clears HPV faster" finding.
- Mexico Intacto Includes the NOCIRC video subtitled in Spanish. (Vas a ver el video de NOCIRC subtitulado en español a la mitad de la
página. Espero que todos los padres lo vean antes de tomar la decisión....)
- La circuncisión en República Dominicana
- Droit au Corps un blog en français
- A blog in Hindi
Säg Nej till Omskärelse av Pojkar (SNOP)
Omskärelse av små pojkar är barbari
Svårt att säga nej till en sed med historia
- Kozy Converstions Penile Adhesions
- A mother of 11 who circumcised the first two then changed her mind: One Day at a Time
- A mother of three who changed her mind after the first two, on tactics.
- A circumcised father of an intact son: Should I circumcise?
- Mothering.com The Case Against Circumcision No discussion of religion, sexuality or foreskin restoration allowed - Hamlet without the Prince of Denmark - hence:
- The Case Against Circumcision forum
- The Case Against Infant Circumcision blog
- An anti-circumcision forum.
- Informed Parenting offers 5 reasons parents give for choosing circumcision, and why those reasons are not valid
- Bobby Earle describes his son's post-operative pain.
- Peachy Keen apologises to her son, November 21, 2010
- Onsexuality by Oddity includes an interview with the webmaster of this site.
- No Circumcision by Jim in Ontario
- Stop The Cut
- An Australian father whose son was circumcised contrary to his wishes.
- A Soggy Mom's thoughtful posts.
- A Jewish critic of circumcision, The Kvetcher.
- Miss Candy's Perfect Phallus ( a penis-worship site)
- Foreskin (photos only, mainly young models, NSFW)
- P Z Myers demolishes the latest Brian Morris study in Pharyngula, April 11, 2014.
- Jennifer Anderson tells why she did not circumcise though she is Jewish, in Our Muddy Boots, March 26, 2014
- Alan Cumming tells Drew Grant why he's against circumcision in The Observer, March 19, 2014
- Bioethicist Alice Dreger asks "Why Circumcise Perfectly Healthy Penises?" in the Pacific Standard, March 17, 2014
- Laurie says why doulas should discourage circumcision in Doula Sharing, on March 2, 2014
- Taylor Newman rethought circumcision and tells why she's over this "Boy's Club", in Babble, February 20, 2014
- Brian Earp says it's time to confront the double standard between Female genital mutilation (FGM) and male circumcision on Practical Ethics, February 18, 2014
- Lisa Braver Moss asks if choosing not to circumcise is the last frontier of Jewish inclusion? in the JWeekly of February 13, 2014
- Morten Frisch discusses the circumcision divide between Denmark and Israel in the Copenhagen Post, January 24, 2014
- Victor Schonfeld discusses the making of his film "It's A Boy!" in the Jerusalem Post, January 23, 2014
- Amy Wright Glenn on Circumcision, cultural bias and the question of consent, January 14, 2013
- Dawn on what happened after the doctor told her he wouldn't feel a thing, with photographs, in Everything Birth, April 27, 2013
- Uri Misgav challenges the connection between Judaism and circumcision in Haaretz, January 2, 2014
- "Yeshiel Weiss" who is Othodox, argues from Torah that Brit Milah is a human rights violation, December 4, 2013
- Dr Rebecca Steinfeld argues for child rights over infant circumcision in Haaretz, November 26, 2013
- Mama Queenly explains why she circumcised her first son but not her second on Birth Without Fear, November 21, 2013
- Shawn Stark tells how he followed his heart to give his son a Brit Shalom on Beyond the Bris, October 16, 2013
- Rebecca James offers a commonsense approach from a Christian viewpoint, September 12, 2013
- Nancy Besser Selfridge tells how she learnt how much circumcision had damaged her son, May 18, 2013
- Elie Jesner wrestles inconclusively with his son's bris in the Jewish Daily Forward, May 7, 2012
- Interview with Francelle Wax about her film "American Secret" in the Friendly Atheist, May 1, 2013
- Semanimis praises choice in Viva Hodie, Ferbruary 25, 2013
- Choose Intact notes how "voluntary" and "adult" are being forgotten in Africa, and a ridiculous euphemism, February 13, 2013
- Laurent Sardi, Assistant Professor of Sociology at Quinnipiac University College, considers the Neonatal Circumcision Debate, January 31, 2013
- Is "to cut or not to cut" really even a question, asks Jen Suter on RoShamBaby, on January 21, 2013
- Leo Milgrom asks Chief Rabbi Bent Lexneter for his foreskin back, Jan 19, 2013 (translated from Danish)