- Toby Lichtig of the New Humanist discusses (0:40-9:40) his article in the October 8, 2012 issue.
- The world has its say on BBC Radio 1, July 12, 2012
- Jewish mother Jenny Goodman discusses the German law with an Imam on BBC Radio 4, June 29, 2012
- Glen Callender of CAN-FAP talks on Friendly Fire (Newstalk 1010, 7:15 on) June 27, 2012
- Dr Ronald Goldman on Safe Space Radio, May 23, 2012
- The Cut podcast; Q&As and interviews from the tour of Cut: slicing through the myths of circumcision
- J. Steven Svoboda of Attorneys for the Rights of the Child on Walden's Pond on September 26, 2010
- Georganne Chapin of Intact America
- Stephen Svoboda of Attorney's for the Rights of the Child on Walden's Pond (starts 7'20" in), December 25, 2011
- Matthew Hess (MGM Bill), David Maass et al. on KPBS These Days (San Diego)
- Eliyahu Ungar-Sargon debates Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, July 18, 2011
- The Rape of the Cock at the NZ Skeptics conference, 26 September 2009
- Tina Kimmell tells Dr Winston about the San Francisco MGM Bill on KUSF, November 25, 1010
- Ron Low of TLC Tugger with Howard Stern, March 29, 2011 (save 24Mb file to local computer before playing)
- The Holy Atheist, Stevie Ray Fromstein, attempts to talk his cousin out of having her future son circumcised (50:21, 92.2MB).
- Dr Christopher Guest tells The Whole Story.
- A powerful documentary from South Africa about botches and deaths from tribal circumcision.
- "Als Jude sage ich, Beschneidung ist ein barbarischer Akt" ["As a Jew I say circumcision is a barbaric act".] Austrian scientist Jerome Segal
Die Beschneidung und der Weihnachtsbaum (English subtitles: Circumcision and the Christmas Tree)
- Snijden in eigen vlees (Cutting one's
own Flesh - in Dutch only)
- Videos from Genital Integrity Awareness Week, Washington DC, April 2013:
- Videos from the Helsinki Symposium on Genital Autonomy, September 30 - October 3, 2012:
- Videos from the Berkeley Symposium on Genital Autonomy, 29-31 July, 2010:
- Duncan Trussell and Joe Rogan pull no punches (NSFW), October 8, 2012
- Reactions to the German court decision:
- Rally at the Cologne courthouse on the first anniversary of the decision, including Dr. Wolfram Hartmann, President of the German Pediatric Society, May 7,2013
- Beschneidungsdebatte aus Perspektive des Kinderschutzes (Circumcision debate from a child-protection perspective) Eran Sadeh, Founder, "Protect the Child", Israel (in English) (in Hebrew)
- A debate at Victoria University of Wellington Centre for Public Law (1:04:15 low-res, poor sound), August 28, 2012
- Reactions to the 2012 AAP circumcision policy:
- An open letter from Canada to Angela Merkel.
- Bonobo3D's excellent series of videos
- (In Hebrew) ????? ????? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ???? ????? ??? ???? (Eight Reasons the Intact Penis Is Better than the Cut One)
- San Franciscans thank Germany for the Cologne court ruling (mit deutschen Untertiteln)
- David Smith of NORM-UK pwns the latest prostate cancer claim, March 18, 2012
- Freedom0speech's YouTube rebuttal of the CDC's campaign, December 20, 2010
- en français (mit deutcher Überstimme) Leben ohne Vorhaut - "Meine Beshneidung" Comic von Riad Sattouf
- Circoncision, escroquerie, acte de torture et de barbarie
- Freedom0speech pwns The Doctors
- and genital mutilation makes LatumWay incredibly angry
- Nick Zayas made "Snip-Snip" (NSFW) to help understand being intact.
- Xicto describes the difference circumcision makes to sex as she experiences it.
- Joe Rogan and guests chew the fat against circumcision (NSFW), March 18, 2012
- Dr Spock says (2'33") "Leave his poor little penis alone."
- Classic panel discussion with Dr Ed Wallerstein
- Lauren Ross on "The Most Popular Surgery" (40:00 in, 40:00 long, HIV debunked at 51:00)
- Ryan McAllister unveils The Elephant in the Hospital (33:33)
- Philospher Dr Diana Hsieh's Rationally Selfish video blog - very plain-spoken and straightforward.
- 19 year old SpinCycleSubmission talks about foreskin restoration, October 8, 2010
- Text-to-movie: Magic foreskin
- Davey Wavey on the Joys of Docking, June 18, 2012
- Meridian Frost on the Brutality of God: Genital Mutilation on YouTube
- Betty Dodson and Carlin Ross on the Sanctity of the Foreskin
- Egyptian women defend FGC / North Dakota boys defend MGC, October 12, 2011
- Your penis is normal, circumcising it wasn't - an answer to Planned Parenthood's "Different is Normal"
- Confessions of a circumcised American dad who changed his mind between sons. From the WHOLE Network.
- Reality Check debate.
- A medical student describes watching two circumcisions without anaesthetic.
- Jason Paige of "Blood Sweat & Tears" describes the horror of his own bris, and his mother, Charlie Paige on her "informed consent".
Ron Low's "Grow It Back Again" as broadcast on the Jay Thomas show.
- Rap! Leave those babies alone!
- A healthy dose of doubt
- Christopher Hitchens schools rabbi on circumcision
- Craig Ferguson pwns Dr Lisa Masterson from The Doctors
- A really angry Ujames on Circumcision and HIV, December 2010
- Sofiarune knows her science and statistics, December 2010
- 1997: "On Assignment" Comprehensive Maine TV feature
- Desmond Morris on (Islamic) male genital cutting.
- Dr Dean Edell on full disclosure in scientific research with religious implications (sound only)
- Joseph Campbell with some basic anthropology
- mediaoverloadbillion says
- College student and stripper Jamie Stroud talks about being intact.
- Morton Downey Jr show of the early 1990s. Much heat, some light.
- This is not new: Intactivist demonstrations of the 1990s
- Israeli documentary, Circumcision \ a film by Ari Libsker
- Interview with William Stowell and his lawyer, David Llewellyn about Stowell's successful lawsuit. Also at YouTube.
- Comedian and NORM-UK patron Alan Cumming interviewed briefly about circumcision and foreskin restoration.
- Dr Bob Sears on intact vs circumcised care - it's easier to leave them alone.
- Mr Paul Barman delivers an Intactivist Rap (sound only)
- "Mario's Law" Mother and Her Miami Lawyer Want Law Preventing Hospital Circumcisions
- Circumcision and HIV
- Circumcision Information Australia
- Peaceful Parenting
- Rolling Doughnut
- Intact Ameria's blog
- Intact by Default
- Banned from Baby Showers
- Gloria LeMay
- The Front Porch Swing
- Fondation FarReach/FarReach Foundation (Canada)
- Ending Unnecessary Male Circumcision in the UK
- The Emperor's New Cock (UK)
- Circumcison Doctors Australia
- Intactivists of Australasia
- Restoring Tally: A father talks with his son about infant circumcision
- Men Do Complain - its very title dispels one myth, and it avoids the c-word.
- Choose Intact
- Intact News
- Circumcision Insanity - mainly Facebook messages from unrepentant mothers of babies undergoing re-circumcision, and mothers who hate the idea but think circumcision is inevitable.
- Jim Thornton's Ripe Tomato blog tells how
- Kurt T describes how he learnt What I'm Missing
- Mindofown tells What it's like to have an intact penis
- The Barefoot Intactivist
- Intactivist Blog
- Birth Takes a Village
- Women are victims too
- A feminist-friendly male's blog: Male Circumcision or Women’s Health, Not Both: The Case of Zambia
- A mother of 8, "Beaupotamus", writes how she "suddenly became a mama bear".
- The Whole Baby Revolution
- Cogito on Why I will never attend a Brit Milah - with a statistical demolition of the "Circumcision clears HPV faster" finding.
- Mexico Intacto Includes the NOCIRC video subtitled in Spanish. (Vas a ver el video de NOCIRC subtitulado en español a la mitad de la
página. Espero que todos los padres lo vean antes de tomar la decisión....)
- La circuncisión en República Dominicana
- Droit au Corps un blog en français
- A blog in Hindi
Säg Nej till Omskärelse av Pojkar (SNOP)
Omskärelse av små pojkar är barbari
Svårt att säga nej till en sed med historia
- Kozy Converstions Penile Adhesions
- A mother of 11 who circumcised the first two then changed her mind: One Day at a Time
- A mother of three who changed her mind after the first two, on tactics.
- A circumcised father of an intact son: Should I circumcise?
- Mothering.com The Case Against Circumcision No discussion of religion, sexuality or foreskin restoration allowed - Hamlet without the Prince of Denmark - hence:
- The Case Against Circumcision forum
- The Case Against Infant Circumcision blog
- An anti-circumcision forum.
- Informed Parenting offers 5 reasons parents give for choosing circumcision, and why those reasons are not valid
- Bobby Earle describes his son's post-operative pain.
- Peachy Keen apologises to her son, November 21, 2010
- Onsexuality by Oddity includes an interview with the webmaster of this site.
- No Circumcision by Jim in Ontario
- Stop The Cut
- An Australian father whose son was circumcised contrary to his wishes.
- A Soggy Mom's thoughtful posts.
- A Jewish critic of circumcision, The Kvetcher.
- Miss Candy's Perfect Phallus ( a penis-worship site)
- Foreskin (photos only, mainly young models, NSFW)
- "Yeshiel Weiss" who is Othodox, argues from Torah that Brit Milah is a human rights violation, December 4, 2013
- Dr Rebecca Steinfeld argues for child rights over infant circumcision in Haaretz, November 26, 2013
- Mama Queenly explains why she circumcised her first son but not her second on Birth Without Fear, November 21, 2013
- Nancy Besser Selfridge tells how she learnt how much circumcision had damaged her son, May 18, 2013
- Elie Jesner wrestles inconclusively with his son's bris in the Jewish Daily Forward, May 7, 2012
- Interview with Francelle Wax about her film "American Secret" in the Friendly Atheist, May 1, 2013
- Semanimis praises choice in Viva Hodie, Ferbruary 25, 2013
- Choose Intact notes how "voluntary" and "adult" are being forgotten in Africa, and a ridiculous euphemism, February 13, 2013
- Laurent Sardi, Assistant Professor of Sociology at Quinnipiac University College, considers the Neonatal Circumcision Debate, January 31, 2013
- Is "to cut or not to cut" really even a question, asks Jen Suter on RoShamBaby, on January 21, 2013
- Leo Milgrom asks Chief Rabbi Bent Lexneter for his foreskin back, Jan 19, 2013 (translated from Danish)
- Stephen Robert Morse visits some New Yorkers he calls The Intact-ivists, foreskin restorers, Narratively, December 20, 2012
- Martin Robbins says Infant male circumcision is genital mutilation in the Guardian, December 6, 2012
- Skye Davison defends genital integrity on 14th Amendment grounds in the (Eureka) Times Standard, November 20, 2012
- Karl Uhlig says the law protects a boy's religious freedom and bodily integrity in the Law & Global Justice Forum, November 5, 2012
- A Nigerian mother who didn't circumcise in the Nigerian Village Square, October 2012
- A mother tells why she circumcised her first son, but not her second in Legos on the Stairs, October 21, 2012
- From the Helsinki Symposium on Genital Autonomy, September 30 - October 3, 2012:
- Lena Nyhus offers an insight to the Danish debate in the Jerusalem Post, October 15, 2012
- Lloyd Schofield offers his insights into the 12th International Symposium on Genital Autonomy, in Helsinki to the Bay Area Intactivists, October 15, 2012
- Dr W Gifford Jones asks What Would Newborns Say? in the Epoch Times, October 2, 2012
- Charli Carpenter suggests the issue should be reframed as one of children's rights on The Duck of Minerva, October 2, 2012
- Robert Darby argues that If children lack rights, adults don't have them eitheron Online Opinion, September 26, 2012
- Jennifer Margulis offers 12 reasons the AAP is right and you should circumcise your son (satire), September 23, 2013
- Psi Randell, a NICU nurse in New Zealand, explains why circumcision is not useful against UTIs, August 24, 2012
- Dan O'Connor of the Berman Institute of Bioethics at Johns Hopkins University didn't want to write or talk on circumcision, September 14, 2012
- Simon Collery has found that people are pushing Circumcision in Kenya because there's money for it, but it is unlikely to work, September 15, 2012
- HIV in Keny documents forcible circumcision, September 14 2012
- Eli Horowitz writes of Normal health conditions, abnormal social practices September 12, 2012
- André Schulz, president of the German Association of Police Detectives, writes In Defence of the Child, September 10, 2012
- Gert van Dijk (ethicist for the KNMG [Royal Dutch Medical Association]) says His Body, His Choice in The European, September 8, 2012
- Reactions to the 2012 AAP circumcision policy:
- Eran Sadeh argues (also in Hebrew) on Ynet news that Instead of crying anti-Semitism, Israel should follow Germany's lead on circumcision and also abolish the unethical ritual, August 24, 2012 (The reaction is predictible.)
- Claire Mahon, Adjunct Clinical Professor of Law at the University of Michigan, and Alexandra Phelan, International Health and Human Rights Lawyer at Australian National University, say "Stop violating boys' human rights" on
The Conversation, August 9, 2012
- John the Other joins the Vancouver Foreskin Pride contingent on A Voice for Men, August 7, 2012
- Christian Zeitz, academic director of the Institute for Applied Political Economics proposes a compromise solution in Beschneidung und Religionsfreiheit: Keine faulen Kompromisse! in Die Presse, July 27, 2012
- Ontario ethics professor Udo Schuklenk says there is something surreal about the current debate, July 31,2012
- Prof. Maximilion Stehr of Munich on why circumcision without medical justification is wrong in Der Spiegel, July 26, 2012
- Alexander Görlach comes down on the side of "not to cut" in The European Magazine, July 25, 2012
- Catherine Bennett says Circumcision is an affront to decent human behaviour in the Guardian, July 22, 2012
- Michael Schmidt-Salomon sagt/says Bundestag will Kinderrechte beschneiden / Parliament wants to circumcise/restrict children's rights in giordano bruno stiftung, July 21, 2012
- Historian Robert Darby says the German decision has moved the goalposts from medicine to human rights on Open Forum, July 16, 2012
- Alan Posener thanks his father, who fled the Holocaust and changed his mind about working in Israel, in Die Welt, July 11, 2012
- Historian Robert Darby considers circumcision a legal and ethical minefield, on Online Opinion, July 9, 2012
- Biologist P Z Myers predicts No More Mangled Wee-wees on his blog "Pharyngula", July 2, 2012
- Biologist Jerry Coyne says Don't blame atheists for the German decision on his
blogwebsite Why Evolution Is True, June 29, 2012
- Former Jerusalem Post columnist Larry Derfner says "Stand up for your son" on +972, June 29, 2012
- Jurist Ralf Möbius blogs about the German decision: Landgericht Köln: Stück vom Pimmel abschneiden strafbar (Piece cut from the dong punishable) June 27, 2012
- Skeptic Freethought welcomes the German legal ruling, June 27, 2012
- Birth junkie Carmen cuts to the truth, June 12.2012
- Street-talking Jesse Andrew extols Foreskins for Quickies, June 8, 2012
- Ness Fraser learns she is an Intactivist, May 29, 2012
- Sarah Paeth on the Daily Barometer (Oregon State University) argues that Circumcision is merely for aesthetics, not physical benefit, May 27, 2012
- CherryBounce on Ask MetaFilter (May 27, 2012) asks intact men if they have ever wished to be circumcised, and gets a resounding "NO!"
- Lissa Rankin was an intern whose first-hand experience made a case against circumcision, September 7, 2010
- A Correspondent in Zimbawe says it is still falsely claiming circumcision defeats HIV/AIDS, May 23, 2012
- Brian Earp writes bluntly about when bad science kills: how to spread AIDS in Practical Ethics, May 22, 2012
- Don Lacey contemplates Saving Ryan's Privates: Thoughts on Circumcision, May 15, 2012
- Radio comedian Greg Fitzsimmons has Some Tips on Circumcision, May 6, 2012
- Maria on Barrel of Oranges considers Why Women Care So Much About Circumcision, April 28, 2012
- Abena Agyeman-Fisher tells howPokot Girls of Kenya Refuse to Be Cut ... in BV Blackspin on April 20, 2012
- Paul Clark decides infant circumcision is genital mutilation at Planetary Vision, April 24, 2012
- Jere DeBacker shows how lawmakers are clueless about circumcision research at Health Policy Solutions, May 1, 2012
- That mama Gretchen on keeping her sons intact, April 26,2012
- Heidi on Thaden Pierce, March 28, 2012, circumcised two sons, accidentally did her research and left her third intact.
- Jill Di Donato tells about her first time with an intact man at the Huffington Post, March 26, 2012.
- Kate Bucklin tells how she learnt the hard way how common circumcision complications are in the Norwich Bulletin, March 25, 2012
- Laci Green says why she opposes circumcision on Sex+, March 14, 2012
- Skeptical Scalpel says research on prostate cancer & circumcision link is overhyped , March 13, 2012
- Alan Cumming blogs May the Foreskin be with you, February 26, 2012
- Ingrid Bloemheuvel considers whether Circumcision [is] a violation of Human Rights, February 25, 2012
- An Australian gran tells Why I Wouldn't Do It To My Child If You Paid Me February 17-21, 2012
- Lillian Dell’Aquila Cannon demolishes the claim that “It’s so much worse for an adult.”, February 20, 2012
- The Dutch site Love Matters discusses Circumcision: the hidden sex problems, February 18, 2012
- Deirdra Funcheon says Anti-circumcision Activists Say Trimming a Bit off the Top is Too Much in the Broward Palm Beach New Times, February 13 (C.O.C.K. = 5) and quotes Doug. Diekema yet again suggesting AAP to Come Out More Strongly in Favor of Circumcision, February 14, 2012
- David Gisselquist analyses non-sexual transmission in the three HIV trials: Don't get stuck with HIV, February 12, 2012
- Josh Mintz asks Is Jewish circumcision like Muslim cuttings on the Day of Ashura? in Haaretz, February 10, 2012
- Wholesome Mama tells how she went From Pro-Circumcision to Intactivism, February 5, 2012
- Our Correspondent at the Asia Sentinel sees the HIV-circumcision campaign as US cultural imperialism, February 3, 2012
- Eliyahu Ungar-Sargon considers How to Criticize a Jew [how to criticise circumcision without being anti-Semitic], January 29, 2012
- Andrew Sullivan contrasts circumcision and tattooing, January 27, 2012
- Patrick Pognant (author of Sexual Repression by the Psychiatrists 1850-1930: Guilty Bodies) writes in Le Monde, Il faut sauver les prépuces! / Save the Foreskins!, January 24, 2012
- Rodney at Next magazine says Intactivism is a sexual revolution for the 21st century, January 20, 2012
- Rob Darby (author of "A Surgical Temptation") considers Circumcision in Australia: neither needed nor ethical on the Online Forum, January 16, 2012
- Terri Henry comprehensively says Why The Caribbean Must Reject Circumcision As A Method For HIV Prevention in mni alive, January 7, 2012
- Emma Silvers says Brit shalom is catching on, for parents who don’t want to circumcise their child, in Jweekly on January 5, 2012
- Robert O'Hara attacks the African circumcision campaigns from a Men's Rights perspective on A Voice for Men, January 4, 2012
- Dr James Pate publicly apologises to his circumcised son, January 1, 2012 in response to Peachy Keen's blog.